at Maria in Istanbul, Turkey
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Procurement Manager to lead their growing team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Securing the procurements of local items according to the plan set by Company Management with ensuring the best prices, Quality & delivery Terms.
• Plans Procurement in line with production plan, Sales targets & Stock levels with the organization.
• Executing the buying process within the time parameters & ensure periodically the availability of all items needed in sufficient quantities for work.
• Analyses information they manage to get in order to determine & recommend optimal local suppliers as well as processes to be applied effectively meet business requirements.
• Compares quality & price of general requisites to ensure optimal cost efficiency.
• Develops new / innovative ideas to achieve cost savings related to local items.
• Updating & maintenance of local approved vendor database to ensure integrity & availability of general local items information.
• Settling the supplier payments to maintain continuous positive relationships with vendors.
• 5 + years of experience; some or all of which has been in the Grocery / Food Retail or Supermarkets sector.
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, systems development, resource allocation, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Excellent PC skills, email, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Salary package will reflect experience levels and will depend on the candidate
• This will include a high quality benefits package - accommodation, transport etc
Note: Recruiters should never request bank account details or any kind of payment upon applying for a job or during the application process.
Should you receive a request for such information or believe a recruiter has acted inappropriately in relation to your application, please Contact Us with details of the recruiter and the position being advertised. We advise candidates to fully check the nature of any vacancy before attending an interview as we cannot be responsible for the accuracy of vacancies posted on this site.