MANAGING THE CASH DESK
at EDA QUALITY FOODS LTD in Enfield
• Prepare money for bank deposits and arrange withdrawals.
• Verify cash held against records. Prepare statement after closing the day’s business.
• Computer literate
• Spreadsheet skills are essential, preferably Excel to advanced level.
• Basic knowledge of book-keeping
• Cash handling background
• Ability to work effectively as a member of the Finance Team
• The ability to prioritise the workload to ensure that deadlines are met, should be able to work well under pressure and must be a pleasant person to fit in our busy office.
• English and Turkish specking person
• Honest, trustworthy and a reliable person
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK AND REMAIN IN THE UK
Applicants with Ankara agreement will NOT be considered.
Note: Recruiters should never request bank account details or any kind of payment upon applying for a job or during the application process.
Should you receive a request for such information or believe a recruiter has acted inappropriately in relation to your application, please Contact Us with details of the recruiter and the position being advertised. We advise candidates to fully check the nature of any vacancy before attending an interview as we cannot be responsible for the accuracy of vacancies posted on this site.