PHP/MySQL Software Developer, business partner
at Digital Space Technologies (Anywhere)
Digital Space Technologies and its family of web sites is a leader in online media.
Through innovative initiatives in user interactivity, web based software development and social networking, the DST Internet team is making a global impact by combining cutting-edge technology with its exciting content mix and websites which includes dynamic interviews, survey sites, international news portals, international recruitment sites, web developments tools, tutorial portals, entertainment etc, we own and operate more than 70 web projects which are all well known internationaly.
We are looking for an experienced PHP/MySQL Software Developer to prepare and implement an excellent web project idea for the tourism industry in Turkey and keep them running smoothly. This includes designing, building, and implementing new Web pages and sites; integrating sites with back end applications, someone who is also familiar with the open source code and technologies.
The project in question does not have any competition in Turkey, at this stage we are not releasing any information on the project all applicants whom are interested would need to sign with us a NDA (None Disclosure Agreement).
The Successful Candidate will possess:
• Extensive experience with MySQL, writing complex SQL queries, database design and integration.
• Demonstrated expertise in web application development for live public-facing, XML/database driven sites and applications.
• Experience working with PHP4, PHP5, MySQL, Linux.
• Experience developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms.
• Working knowledge of internationalization and localization requirements.
• Working knowledge of Object Oriented analysis and design.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science preferred.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation, and testing of applications.
• Ability to use good design practices, modeling and system documentation.
• Ability to learn new methods and technologies, and implement them.
• Ability to deal with deadlines and pressure.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team. (During development and running of the project we would regularly meet as a team)
Digital Space Technologies headquartered in beautiful Epping Forest, UK, offers a professional and rewarding work environment and shares.
There is no salary payment for this site in question as the applicant will be business partner with shares in this new tourism company and profits.
If you meet the listed qualifications, and are in agreement with DST’s mission and purpose, please submit an application now.
Note: Recruiters should never request bank account details or any kind of payment upon applying for a job or during the application process.
Should you receive a request for such information or believe a recruiter has acted inappropriately in relation to your application, please Contact Us with details of the recruiter and the position being advertised. We advise candidates to fully check the nature of any vacancy before attending an interview as we cannot be responsible for the accuracy of vacancies posted on this site.