Turkish Speaking Customer Service Web Content Coordinator
at Project Partners in Farringdon
Working as part of the Global Supply Operations Content Team, you will be supporting our editors, managers and partners to improve the quality and accuracy of content. This exciting customer facing role offers a great opportunity for a people focused customer service expert with a great eye for detail.
Start Date: ASAP/2 weeks
Duration: 6 months+
Rate: 120-121 a day
Skills and experience:
- Microsoft Office application skills, including Outlook, Access, and Excel
- Graduates/Call centre professionals
- Fluency with Internet, computer usage and web-based application skills
- Proven experience in a dynamic, high volume call centre environment
- Relevant experience in a Travel environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to consistently provide excellent customer service/support Initiative and problem solving skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a very strong focus on process and continuous improvement
- Fluent proficiency and comprehension in English and Turkish
- Degree preferred, or equivalent in industry experience
- Ability to multi-task in a high pace environment and deliver results
- Time management skills
- Travel industry background with customer service support experience (preferred)
Previous experience in customer care position (preferred).
If you have the required experience please send in your CV to Toby Smith.
Note: Recruiters should never request bank account details or any kind of payment upon applying for a job or during the application process.
Should you receive a request for such information or believe a recruiter has acted inappropriately in relation to your application, please Contact Us with details of the recruiter and the position being advertised. We advise candidates to fully check the nature of any vacancy before attending an interview as we cannot be responsible for the accuracy of vacancies posted on this site.