Experienced Turkish Barber Required For Luxury Department Store
at The Mailbox in Birmingham
We are looking for an experienced Full Time Barber to join our company and represent us in our new venture. This is a rare opportunity for the right person to be part of an exciting concept within the county’s leading luxury fashion house
We are looking for a highly talented and experienced Barber to provide professional, high quality hair maintenance services for clients including shaping, cutting and trimming using combs, clippers and scissors. You should also be able to carry out wet shaves and beard grooming, using cut throat razors and clippers.
Applicants will require:
• Fully skilled in Men’s Barbering / grooming with.
• Must be reliable and keen to drive and represent the company.
• A professional attitude with the added confidence and pride of producing quality haircuts with an eye for detail and traditional cut throat razor shaves.
• Communication and people skills; ability to inspire inform and share ideas.
Service and Retail sales:
• Advising products to aid the concerns clients express about their skin / hair
• Offer homecare advice
• Up selling a service
• Hitting targets and increasing overall revenue
You must be eligible to work in the UK
You must be able to converse in English
You must be passionate about cutting hair!
Excellent salary for the right person
Please send CV with a photo preferred
Note: Recruiters should never request bank account details or any kind of payment upon applying for a job or during the application process.
Should you receive a request for such information or believe a recruiter has acted inappropriately in relation to your application, please Contact Us with details of the recruiter and the position being advertised. We advise candidates to fully check the nature of any vacancy before attending an interview as we cannot be responsible for the accuracy of vacancies posted on this site.