Senior Client Accountant
at UNDUTCHABLES (Anywhere)
Type: Permanent Vacancy
Language: French, Gaelic, Danish, Finnish, German, Greek, Italian, Luxembourgish, Portuguese, Swiss German, Spanish, Welsh, Icelandic, Norwegian, Swedish, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Estonian, Hungarian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Cebuano, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Mandarin, Pilipino, Thai, Vietnamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Punjabi, Tamil, Urdu, Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew, Iranian, Maltese, Persian, Turkish, Sign Language, English, Afrikaans, Swahili, Yoruba, Dutch, Flemish
Location: The Netherlands
responsible for all group accounting matters for client companies, preparation and verification of interim reporting, consolidated accounts and annual accounts;participation in the set up and launch of real estate funds and corporate structures;efficient and timely operation of NAV calculations and participation in the consolidation process of the structures;maintaining and developing a good network of internationally established clients;involvement in other aspects of client work such as corporate legal and tax;communication with and guidance of clients, (tax) advisors, lawyers, notaries, other professionals, government institutions
- highly educated in accounting or finance, or a professional accounting qualification;
- at least five years experience in an accounting position gained within an international company/corporate service providers/audit or accounting firm;
- knowledge of and experience with Dutch GAAP, IFRS and NAV calculations;
- knowledge of Real Estate accounting systems e.g. Yardi, MRI is a plus;
- willingness to develop (international) tax and company law knowledge with strong financial/accounting and analytical skills;
- able to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate;
- a commercial, dynamic attitude with excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team and autonomously;
- excellent communication skills;
- ability to manage multiple tasks while adhering to strict deadlines and producing quality work is essential;
- fluency in English is essential.
45 K- 50 K
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button below. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.
We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
You should not be asked to provide your bank account details when applying for a job. If you do see a vacancy requesting bank account details please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Recruiters should never request bank account details or any kind of payment upon applying for a job or during the application process.
Should you receive a request for such information or believe a recruiter has acted inappropriately in relation to your application, please Contact Us with details of the recruiter and the position being advertised. We advise candidates to fully check the nature of any vacancy before attending an interview as we cannot be responsible for the accuracy of vacancies posted on this site.