Web Designer/ Developer
at Digital Space Tech (Anywhere)
Key skills and experience required include:
- Ability to write raw code.
- Experience working with database-driven sites.
- Good knowledge of Flash, plus working with video within Flash.
- Experience working with FTP programs.
- The ability to take cross browser compatibility and accessibility into consideration.
- The ability to take SEO requirements into consideration.
Required software knowledge includes Dreamweaver, Flash, Photoshop, Fireworks, FTP, phpMyAdmin and some knowledge of InDesign and Quark Express. Knowledge of Wordpress, Joomla and JQuery/ Json applications would be advantageous.
Key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Web development - Day-to-day maintenance and improvements to various websites, and liaising with editorial teams regarding content updates.
- Providing statistical reports to editorial and marketing team.
- Managing and sending regular newsletters (content will be provided by editorial teams)
- Re-design of websites as required.
- Website design for corporate clients, working to a tight brief.
Please click "APPLY" to send your CV and covering letter.
Mitul Amin / Software Architect
Bulent OK / Software Engineer
Note: Recruiters should never request bank account details or any kind of payment upon applying for a job or during the application process.
Should you receive a request for such information or believe a recruiter has acted inappropriately in relation to your application, please Contact Us with details of the recruiter and the position being advertised. We advise candidates to fully check the nature of any vacancy before attending an interview as we cannot be responsible for the accuracy of vacancies posted on this site.